Granite Lazy Susan, Chiseled Edge
Our Chiseled Edge Granite Lazy Susan is a solid piece of natural, reclaimed granite that is handcrafted into a unique, functional serving platter. Chill the Lazy Susan in the fridge or freezer before arranging your goodies and, thanks to the remarkable thermodynamic properties of granite, foods will stay chilled while you enjoy them. Perfect for cheese plates, fruit platters, charcuterie, crostini & crudités, sushi, chocolate & dessert plates and so much more.
Each Lazy Susan is built to last, and features a high quality ball bearing turntable and soft feet to protect your surfaces. A special, handcrafted process creates a stunning, organic chiseled edge. Each piece of thick granite has its own color and beauty, making each one of a kind. Includes a wooden serving knife. Measures approximately 10" X 10" X 1 ½” high.
1. Chill in freezer for at least 30 minutes.
2. Prepare your platter and keep it cool in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Chill in fridge or freezer before arranging your favorite platter.
- Keeps your goodies at the perfect temperature while you enjoy them.
- Perfect for:
- Cheese Plates
- Fruit Platters
- Crostini & Crudités
- Chocolate & Dessert Plates
- And so much more
- Lazy Susan makes everything accessible with an easy twirl.
- A special, handcrafted process creates a stunning, organic edge.
- Includes a wooden serving knife.
- Made from reclaimed granite and a high quality ball bearing turntable.
- Measures approximately 10" X 10" X 1 ½” high.
- Designed and handcrafted by our team of local artisans in our New Hampshire studio.
See our entire Granite Serverware Collection.
Granite color will vary and may not be as shown.
Wholesale Buyers: Available in multiples of 4