Flock - Suet Plug Bird Feeder
An attractive, everlasting suet feeder that’s easy to clean, artisan-made, and irresistible to birds.
Flock, a durable feeder that attracts woodpeckers and many other favorites for birdwatching.
- Made entirely of stainless steel, granite, aluminum and real stone; materials that last a lifetime and can never rust, fade, or crack. Zero plastic
- Immune to damage from weather, woodpeckers, squirrels, chipmunks, mice, etc
- Lift cap to load 4 standard suet plugs into top
- Plugs (up to 1.4"Dia x 4.2"L) rest on bottom
- Birds cling to coils at any point for feeding
- Solid granite cap automatically closes when hung to protect birds and plugs
- Perches with stone finials at top and bottom
- Plugs fully accessible to birds, yet resist pushout
- Balanced by natural stones to hang vertically
- Cleans easily with garden hose or dishwasher
- Simple, reliable design with all parts permanently attached
- Each handmade feeder is one of a kind
- Designed and handcrafted by our team of local artisans in our New Hampshire studio
One 4-pack suet plugs available for purchase. Refills available.
Granite and stone color will vary and may not be as shown.
Informational hang tag included.
Wholesale Buyers: Available in multiples of 6