On The Rocks Granite Whiskey Chilling Stones
On The Rocks Whiskey Chilling Stones are handcrafted, one at a time, by American artisans in New Hampshire. Each stone is cut from reclaimed granite and is given a new life and purpose -- to chill lovingly distilled fine spirits without adding dilution, impurities, or flavors.
Inspired by Scottish connoisseurs cooling their libations with stones chilled by the pure rivers and streams of Scotland, On The Rocks improves on this tradition.
- Ice robs flavors and aromas by deep freezing fine spirits. On The Rocks Granite Whiskey Chilling Stones are ideal for sipping scotch and other whiskeys and spirits at temperatures that enhance your drink without watering it down.
- One stone is all that’s needed for the ideal chill without closing down the flavors. Our stones stay cool long enough for you to leisurely enjoy your fine libation.
- American sourced granite is exceptionally dense and stays cold longer than other stone types. Granite’s inert properties mean it never crumbles and adds no impurities, flavors, or odors to your drink, preserving its intended taste.
- The round contours and handcrafted edges of our stones allow them to swirl smoothly around the glass without scratching. Our unique shape keeps them safely and predictably on the bottom as you sip.
How to use On The Rocks:
- Rinse stones and chill in the freezer in freezer tube for at least two hours.
- Place one stone in the tumbler.
- Pour in your favorite spirit and enjoy your drink without watering it down.
Available as a set of 4 or 6 granite disks in a clear freezer tube. Wash and chill for at least 2 hours before use. (photo shows 6 disks)
Granite color will vary and may not be as shown.
Wholesale Buyers: Available in multiples of 12.