Sea Stone Dish Brush Holder
Dish wands are great cleaning tools, but not so great for storing neatly and handily, or for drying well. Our Sea Stone Dish Brush Holder solves these problems in a delightful, elegant way.
The reclaimed granite base features a hand carved divot that allows the dish wand to stand upright. And its stout granite base naturally prevents tipping.
The durable aluminum rod is hand formed to capture the wand and is finished with a cute beach stone gathered from New England beaches. Storing the brush upright eliminates the mess of drips from soap-dispensing wands.
The natural, organic design keeps your brush close at hand and allows your dish wand to stand high and dry after each use. The compact design fits perfectly near your sink and the all-natural materials look beautiful in your kitchen.
- Allows your dish wand to dry after each use.
- Ends dish soap mess.
- Keeps your brush out of the way, yet close at hand.
- Hand carved divot ensures dish wand is always standing tall.
- Made from recycled granite, solid, brushed aluminum and a hand-collected smooth beach stone.
- Sturdy granite base prevents tipping, and soft bottom protects surfaces.
- Houses an electric toothbrush.
- Designed and handcrafted by our team of local artisans in our New Hampshire studio.
Granite and stone color will vary and may not be as shown.
Wholesale Buyers: Available in multiples of 6