RISE - Elevated Pet Bowl
Our novel, handmade design is a handsome, top-shelf solution with practical features for pets and owners.
Granite and stainless pet feeder never tips, bowl is easily removed for filling/cleaning, elevated for convenience.
- Improved pet health & comfort – Raised bowl reduces stress on neck, back, joints
- Aids digestion for pets and reduces gas 
- Bowl and cradle are stable, can’t be tipped
- Stays put - heft of granite resists sliding
- Bowl is easier for pet owner to reach, easily removed/replaced, and dishwasher safe
- Entire feeder is also dishwasher safe
- Use for any type of food or water
- Indoor/outdoor, lasts forever
- Non-skid foam feet protect floors
- Handmade in USA with upcycled granite
- Stainless is vets’ top-rated bowl material 
- 7” Dia x 5” high, 4 lbs empty weight, 2” deep 24oz bowl sized for small/med dogs.
- Designed and handcrafted by our team of local artisans in our New Hampshire studio
 Elevated feeders may be beneficial for dogs with orthopedic conditions, joint disorders, spinal conditions, arthritis, or for senior dogs with limited mobility. For some dogs, elevated feeders reduce mess during feeding compared to a floor level dish. May also aid pet digestion and reduce gas because pet no longer needs to slouch to eat or drink.
 Stainless steel is the #1 choice of vets because it is the safest, most practical choice for pet bowls; Stainless steel bowls are easy to clean and sanitize because they do not harbor bacteria; They are the most durable and can last a lifetime; They do not leach potentially toxic chemicals into food like some plastic or painted ceramic bowls.
Wholesale buyers: Available in multiples of 8