Chiseled Cheese Board or Lazy Susan
Granite color will vary and may not be as shown.
Our Chiseled Granite Cheese Board or Lazy Susan is a solid piece of natural, reclaimed granite that is handcrafted into a unique, functional serving platter. Chill the Cheese Board or Lazy Susan in the fridge or freezer before arranging your goodies and, thanks to the remarkable thermodynamic properties of granite, foods will stay chilled while you enjoy them. Perfect for cheese plates, fruit platters, charcuterie, crostini & crudités, sushi, chocolate & dessert plates and so much more.
Each Chiseled Cheese Board or Lazy Susan is built to last and features thick cork feet or a high quality, ball bearing turntable and soft feet to protect your surfaces. A special, handcrafted process creates a stunning, organic chiseled edge. Each piece of thick granite has its own color and beauty, making each one of a kind. Includes a wooden serving knife. Measures 10" X 10" X 1 ½" high.
1. Chill in freezer for at least 30 minutes.
2. Prepare your platter and keep it cool in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Chill in fridge or freezer before arranging your favorite platter.
- Keeps your goodies at the perfect temperature while you enjoy them.
- Perfect for:
- Cheese Plates
- Fruit Platters
- Crostini & Crudités
- Chocolate & Dessert Plates
- And so much more
- A special, handcrafted process creates a stunning, organic chiseled edge.
- Cheese Board: thick foam feet protect your surfaces and make lifting easy.
- Lazy Susan: a high quality, ball bearing turntable and soft feet to protect your surfaces.
- Includes a wooden serving knife.
- Made from reclaimed granite.
- Measures 10" X 10" X 1 ½" high.
- Designed and handcrafted by our team of local artisans in our New Hampshire studio.
See our entire Granite Serverware Collection.
Wholesale Buyers: Available in multiples of 4