Blaze - Candle Powered Cuisine Warmer
Our Blaze Candle-Powered Cuisine Warmer is a solid slab of natural, reclaimed granite heated with two standard tea lights. Use it as a hot plate under a serving dish to keep any food warm and to protect the table as a trivet would.
Blaze is made of upcycled natural granite countertops, which are USDA foodsafe, so it’s also safe to heat and serve melted brie, fresh warm bread, or whatever you can imagine directly on the heated surface.
Light at least 15 minutes before use, the granite will reach max temp in about 20 min. Each standard tea light lasts up to 5 hours and Blaze stays warm for half an hour without the candle.
Handmade with an organic edge and rounded legs made of natural sea stones, Blaze is both beautiful and functional. The angled cairn legs provide stability, and rubber feet protect your table.
Each Blaze includes two of our natural tea light holders, finished with soft pads that protect your surfaces. Colors vary naturally, and tea light candles are included.
Care: Dishwasher safe. Tea lights are a standard size. Never leave candles unattended.
- Keeps foods warm in serving dishes.
- Also safe for serving food directly on surface.
- Made from upcycled granite countertops.
- Protects your table like a trivet.
- No cords or power required.
- Stays warm 4 hours on a single tea light.
- Heat for 15 minutes minimum before use.
- Angled stone cairn legs provide stability.
- Rubber feet protect your surfaces.
- Includes two tea light holders and tea lights.
- Dishwasher safe, about 14” X 9.5” X 3" high.
- Designed and handcrafted by our team of local artisans in our New Hampshire studio.
Wholesale Buyers: Available in multiples of 6