Granite Cheese Board, Chiseled Edge
Our Chiseled Edge Granite Cheese Board is a solid piece of natural, reclaimed granite that is handcrafted into a unique, functional serving platter. Chill the Cheese Board in the fridge or freezer before arranging your goodies and, thanks to the remarkable thermodynamic properties of granite, foods will stay chilled while you enjoy them. Perfect for cheese plates, fruit platters, charcuterie, crostini & crudités, sushi, chocolate & dessert plates and so much more.
Each Cheese Board is built to last and features cork feet to protect your surfaces. A special, handcrafted process creates a stunning, organic chiseled edge. Each piece of thick granite has its own color and beauty, making each one of a kind. Includes wooden serving knife. Measures approximately 10" X 10" X 1 ½” high.
- Chill in freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Prepare your platter and keep it cool in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Chill in fridge or freezer before arranging your favorite platter.
- Keeps your goodies at the perfect temperature while you enjoy them.
- Perfect for:
- Cheese Plates
- Fruit Platters
- Crostini & Crudités
- Chocolate & Dessert Plates
- And so much more
- Cork feet protect your surfaces and make lifting easy.
- A special, handcrafted process creates a stunning, organic edge.
- Includes wooden serving knife.
- Made from reclaimed granite and thick foam feet.
- Measures approximately 10" X 10" X 1 ½” high.
- Designed and handcrafted by our team of local artisans in our New Hampshire studio.
See our entire Granite Serverware Collection.
Granite color will vary and may not be as shown.
Wholesale Buyers: Available in multiples of 4